Wednesday, August 15, 2012

WHY IS RICH POSTING A NON-VIDEO ON A NON-THURSDAY?!

Just a couple logistical things.  Literally a couple.

1) There's been a bunch of background changing going on recently--let's have a discussion in the comments of what we're looking for in a background and then have a volunteer do that thing?  Or suggest something else.  I just want a centralized discussion about the background, instead of a bunch of edits being made randomly.

2) Welcome Raku!  I think your day defaulted to Saturday, but some people (?) expressed interest in changing days, so maybe you could trade around with someone.

Looking forward to another year of awesome blogging.
 -Rich

6 comments:

  1. I was originally apprehensive about the words instead of logos but I think it looks good with this new color schema. I think we should make MIT more noticeable though. All I get right now is "M".

    But yeah, discussion let's go. I might post since I'm back in school. We'll see. Don't worry about that though. First let's talk logistics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah the reason MIT doesn't stand out is because I tried to use school colors for everyone's...school. I could make the MIT grey darker though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Saturday sounds good to me. If everyone else is fine with posting on weekdays, I'll take it.

    So according to legend, the school's colors are "Blood and concrete...but what shade depends on the amount of iron you add to each."

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think we should do solid middle color and everyone's school logo on the vertical border. Jason and Nicole liked this idea when it was presented.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I did like that idea. Also, can I just stick to Wednesday?

    ReplyDelete