Thursday, December 6, 2012

Dawn take you all, and be stone to you!

"I love lists. They're so much fun. They just give you a bunch of facts in a neat order." -Duncan Williams.
In the spirit of Duncan, and no one else, I will be presenting my blog post as a list.

1. Yes, Derek, I started it.
2. Today's meal is chicken pesto pasta and I am quite satisfied with it.
3. I thought RRR week/dead week/week of study (whatever you'd like to call it) was supposed to be me studying but instead its me doing a stupid project.
4. My chemE professor gave us a message in his last lecture that only we as individuals, and no other party, are responsible for our learning.  If he intended it to be impactful, much was left to be desired, and I say that as a representation of the majority opinion, not just my own. We pay tens of thousands of dollars for the education the university offers, I would hope that the university has at least some responsibility in it.
5. I cooked dinner for approximately 50 guests at our date party and it went swimmingly. I really like cooking for large groups of people, its a lot of fun.
6. This post is late, but I swear I wrote most of it on Tuesday.
7. I realize my life is not as exciting as everyone else's at this time. Next semester I'll try and make these blog posts more exciting.
8. I use that excuse a lot. Next semester this that.  Bleh.
9. I'm going to study now and there won't be a post next week because of finals. Talk to you all later, which will be over Winter Break.

Loveums,

Jason

2 comments:

  1. Three lists in a row. I'd hate to break that streak. (Ha.)

    1. Didn't Nicole start it last week?
    4. I agree with you.
    5. I will forgive your apostrophe error if you cook a meal for 50 guests when I am your only guest.
    9. Good luck. That goes for everyone else on the blog, but I really don't feel like commenting on everyone's posts. I guess I could just say it in my post. Which I am going to start. Now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1JD: Yes, I started it and now everyone is RIDING MY COAT TAILS. I actually started it two weeks ago, technically? But hopefully after finals it goes back to a better structure, because I don't think lists should pervade through our blog.
    4J. I laughed at this in a "haha, he's being snarky because he's right" kind of way. But I guess he's saying that only YOU can allow yourself to learn, no matter how hard others try to teach you (?) Maybe?
    5D: I see what you did there and I like it.

    ReplyDelete