Monday, April 22, 2013

Something's Got Me REAL Bothered


Part I, 11:20 EST: I've been nostalgic and looking over our old posts.  Well, the fancy template land that Jason (I think it was him) put on the blog is making it impossible to determine links from regular text.  Which I'm not down with.  For instance, could you tell that the word "links" was a link?  I didn't think so.

Full blog post later today.  ((Update, Jason fixed it.))


Part II, 22:06 EST: Now what is bothering me is that our blog image formatting is very poor. Eleanor, my roommate for those of you who are dumb, found this website where you can play with maps. Does that sound like something any of us would like? Below are the watercolor reconstructions of 7 places: where we all go to college and Newport Beach. Feel free to guess. I'm not trying to trick you guys; the water makes it relatively obvious in some cases. Credit maps.stamen.com















7 comments:

  1. y-yes?
    It's red, right?
    The link to your articles?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jason corrected it (: And now the blog is AU themed (: I approve.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nicole, I refuse to believe you do not have an opinion on which Harry Potter books are the best.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had a Jason moment where I though my map was turned pi/2 (becuase I can't write a degrees symbol here and WHO WOULD I BE WITHOUT UNITS?!) counterclockwise but then realized I just don't know how to look at maps.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A Jason moment would be not being able to identify even your own map until you realize that periwinkle blue is not a body of water, but is your campus. Who the fuck chooses periwinkle blue for university landmarks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would need to re-read them in order to make a fully educated opinion. I'll get back to you, Derek.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pshhh. I know for a fact you remember loads of things about the books.

    ReplyDelete