Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Ah yes, a regular schedule. That's what this is.

Hello!  Remember when I said I'd post reliably?  Apparently I lied.  Let'sa go!

I don't know, doing this day by day thing has become boring to me.  Let's just do it by what I remember off the top of my head.

A WHILE AGO: I did a Magic draft, which was really fun.  We should do one when I get home.  But anyway, I drafted vampires, and went 2-1, which was cool.  Then...yeah I made that into a real deck which works pretty well.  After that, I just kinda chilled out I think.  That was what was most memorable.

Okay then it was canyon day a while later, which is where we all get up and work in the canyon to make it purty and full of indigenous plants.  So I did that.  Got my hands dirty, and, more importantly, my shoes.  Which I still have not cleaned.  I think the mud has taken over at this point.  They're growing.  At night they whisper to me.  "kill...kill...kill ted...kill him...KILL H--" then Ted comes in and I have to pretend that I was making out with my muddy shoe and it wasn't talking to me.  Awkward.  Anyhow, that was fun.  After canyon day I just kinda worked.  So that was less fun.  Still positive overall.

Then we all decided what rooms we'd live in next year.  This turned into a massive shitstorm because some people feel like the building I live in hasn't been involved enough in the overall nerd theme, and so some people were super passive agressive.  Then later that night I found out that a lot of people hate my friends and I, and say that I have a "personality cult dedicated to constantly feeding [me] the attention [I] crave".  So I lolled.  Cause they don't give me enough attention.  The rest is true.

Then on Monday, I was all okay remember last week when that girl in conference told me my beard was gross but someone sitting on the other side said it was great?  Well, long story long I shaved half my beard.  This was met with laughs and screams of fear.  Then after conference I shaved the other half.  I am now clean shaven.  I forgot how huge my double chin is.  Anyway, let's see.

I don't remember pretty much anything else.  Oh yeah I had a lab these past two weeks where I had to identify nine solutions just by mixing them together and using pH paper.  So that was fun.  At one point I thought I had made chlorine gas, which is poisonous, but it turns out that gas was just NO2, which is just noxious.  Yawn.  I got all the solutions right though.  Yay me.  Umm...hey look at that there's a thing telling me to advertise products on the sidebar.  Weird.  Okay...uh...Nalgene brand water containment vessels are my water containment vessel of choice.  Mmmm...BPA free since probably never.  Uh...what else.  Today I got rejected again.  So that was fun.  I'm going to shadow a surgeon this summer, but only in June, so you'll get to see plenty of my scowling face, don't you worry your little selves.  Maybe if I'm in a better mood next week I'll try the vlog thing, I liked the way that turned out.  AND I HAVE A FANCY CAMERA SO MINE WILL BE PRETTY ADKFNASD;KFLAJDSFOJ.  Someone complemented my desktop the other day, which is a picture I took, so that was cool.  Oh also I taught myself how to play this song
Uhh...I don't know I think that's all.  Next year my roommate is Ryan, the guy I went to Amsterdam with.  I put up those pictures, right?  Yeah.  Good.  Good work Rich.  Uh...sorry I haven't been posting regularly.  I am trying, I promise.  You guys are all doing well it seems. <3

-Rich
P.S. Also I forgot to mention that at some point we did a lab in bio that used soy beans and since I'm on friday I got to take mine home.  I own a soybean plant now.  And it's producing edemame.  Or however thats spelled.  Hahaha google things I own a plant making edemas.  Haha.  I like that.  It's an edema plant now.  And it shall be addressed as such.

5 comments:

  1. An edema plant? As in Edema Ruh? Does it sing along while you play the guitar?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like, though you did indeed post, the weeks in a row lacking posts on your ASSIGNED day is up to three now :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha so true. I decided it'd be better to post early than not at all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rich, you clearly forgot that part with you in the dress. You were the prettiest at the ball.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhhh yeah. Next week. I also forgot party Varchas. Or maybe I'll update this later today. Who knows?!

    ReplyDelete