Thursday, February 21, 2013

I might be back

Hey guys.  I know it has been literally forever since I posted on here, and I always feel bad but I also really do have good reasons, I promise.  I miss all of you, and I'll try to write posts more consistently starting now, and fuller posts starting next week. Hopefully I accomplish this goal sooner than I accomplish my goal of eating every kind of squirrel in the world.  That one hit a huge road block when I became a vegetarian.  For a quick rundown of my life right now, I present to you: THE CHECKLIST:

  • Post on the blog for once (DUN)
  • Study for tomorrow's O-chem test
  • Study for Wednesday's Gene-Reg test
  • Study for Math 212, which I'm getting fucked in
  • Do my math and physics problem sets by tonight
  • Take pictures for people
  • Drive my friend to a computer repair shop across town
  • Eat as healthy as possible
  • Make O-chem flashcards
  • DRINK MORE COFFEE
Those are the things on my list right now.  Maybe a video this weekend or something to give an actual update.  <3 about="" guys.="" here="" i="" m="" not="" p="" posting="" really="" sorry="">
-Rich

4 comments:

  1. YAY! I'm happy you're alive and look forward to your posts again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't get the end equation? Does it just look weird on my computer?

    ReplyDelete