Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Noms

Yikes, Tuesday snuck up on me. I really want to make this toffee apple crumble so I'm going to do that instead of writing a blog. But I will take many pictures so you can follow me along my journey and hopefully enjoy them as much as you would my writing.  I advise you to use the photo viewer thing because there are a lot of photos and it's easier that way.  Though I realize now that I can't add commentary which kind of sucks. It's pretty self-explanatory except a couple of parts: a) I was bored while it was cooking so I took selfies of myself  b) Then, still waiting for it to be done, I decided to give a tour of my house for the select few who haven't seen it. c) Some pictures might not make sense why I took them but if you know our house dynamic you might.  Well without further ado, off we go!




















































Man that was delicious. Definitely worth it from my perspective, hopefully you enjoyed it as well.  See you all next Tuesday. 

Loveums,
Jason

2 comments:

  1. The Kevin picture made my day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1) That crumble looks amazing
    2) We should have a cooking show
    3) Your house looks hilariously fun.

    ReplyDelete