Tuesday, November 5, 2013

One day to get it all right

Unfortunately, I don't have time to write a lot this week either. These next two weeks are going to be the hardest of the semester for me so I'm trying to focus on staying afloat and sadly that means blogging takes a hit. However, I am committed to posting so I will provide what minimal entertainment I can.



Here is a picture of me at our Halloween party on Friday night. I dressed up as a hiker as an excuse to buy more hiking equipment. Yay! Now I have a camelback, hat, and additional backpack. The other two people you see are Barbara and Zach, both good friends of mine.



Here are pictures of Kevin, Morgan, and I making candied apples.  I think Nicole's looked better.







And finally, I have been working on a project for one of my classes in which we act as consultants for a group of middle school students in Seattle to create various pieces of media to practice the importance of communication to a non-technical audience. It has been a lot of work so far coordinating with these kids, but we've (my group consisting of myself and two others) had a lot of fun and are excited for what they think of our media.  I was in charge of making a video, so you should all check it out and give me any feedback you have as to improvements.  The rough draft is due today and the final due next Tuesday, so let me know what you think by then. Also if you're curious about our other two pieces of media, well the video will explain.

Link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-KHO7a6UylA

I think that's about all I got for this week, sorry it's short. Next week will probably be of comparable length, but I plan to extend my blabberings after that.

Loveums,
Jason

P.S. Admire the excellent tri-pod set up.

3 comments:

  1. Bro I feel your pain on both the time crunch and the tripod setup. I'll take a picture of mine on Thursday (if I remember).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those videos are great! Almost reminds me of a similar youtube channel called Truth or Fail...hmmm... ;)

    But I loved the videos. The choices were interesting and fun. Perhaps next time have a more colorful background, and maybe change the shot so your body isn't cut off so much. Also, music during the waiting time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh and make it interactive, asking the viewers to comment on what scores they got or why they thought certain answers were right or wrong.

    ReplyDelete