Saturday, March 31, 2012

Blog Format Changes (Vote)

Hey guys, at least for me when I scroll down on someone's post/the front page/goddamn anywhere the site scrolls really laggy.  I think this is a result of the fact that we have like a hundred different tags, each of which acts as a link.  I'm considering removing this sidebar to see if it begets a preformance boost.  Vote yay/nay/don't cay in the comments!  Any blank responses by...iunno wednesday will count as a don't care.  SO VOTE ALL QUICK LIKE CAUSE IT'S SUPER IMPORTANT.

-Rich

P.S. If it doesn't end up changing anything, I assume I'll put it back to how it is now.

7 comments:

  1. Remove the entire sidebar? Or can we just remove the "Labels" section?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't care, I don't tag my posts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seems like a good idea. The length of the tag list does get annoying.
    Thanks for looking after this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd just remove the labels list, so we'd still have the trusty archive. I'll remove it RIGHT NOW!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would like there to be a tab where we can still look at the labels. I like being able to look at them and navigate the posts that have the same labels. Ie if I feel like delving into Derek's year, I like to be able to click "monday" and look at them all together like that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. There you go! Looks like Jason was correct in saying he doesn't tag his posts, but other than that, everyone's day-labels are displayed, but not the other (literally) 525 of them.

    ReplyDelete