Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Sadness.

So I guess I'm going to have to concede "most consistent blogger" to Derek.  This due to the fact that this post will be embarrassingly short.  Why will it me embarrassingly short?  Well because I've been super sick for the past two days and want to do nothing but sleep.  I wanted this post to be awesome and I even started early with a draft to help me remember what happened throughout the week.  However, I, unlike Derek, am not awesome and am not willing to blog through my sickness.  I'll see you next week with a hopefully epic post.

Love you all,

Jason

3 comments:

  1. Derek is the neck, shoulders, torso, legs, and feet that hold up this think tank.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are both forgetting this:
    http://temydewa.blogspot.com/2012/01/second-theory-was-that-illness-was.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remembered your sick post, I just thought it was longer than I guess it apparently is.

    ReplyDelete