Monday, March 26, 2012

Carmen Sandiego

I'm typing this on my phone, which means it has been twenty minutes since I started typing. Expect brevity.
I haven't read Rae's last post, and I'm not going to read any posts this week, because I hate interneting on this device.
I'm currently in a San Diego motel, and many blog-worthy things have happened over the past few days, most of which I'll remember when I give you a full account next week.
I'll be talking about the following:
Three papers, thirty hours.
Yosemite from the sky.
The Famished Competitions.
High tide: Faster than you think.
La tracka.
Return to Del Taco.
Massholes.
Zooland. Er.

Audios, amigops. (Anyone get the reference?)

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting despite your lack of computer, and hope you're having fun. Looking forward to next week's psot (=

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I hope you're having FACE.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I get it, you mean the Hunger Games.

    ReplyDelete