Thursday, March 1, 2012

THIS TITLE IS CLEVER

OH WOWIES OKAY okay...yelling...yes...that's good.  Let's do this thing

THURSDAY LAST: sick as all fuck
FRIDAY LAST: sick as all fuck.  Also, math test.  I DUN BAD.  Also chem test back, did okay.
SATURDAY LAST: sick as all fuck

SUNDAY LAST: SO SICK I HAD TO MISS GODDAMN SKIING GODDAMN IT.  But I did get to play a bunch of D and D, so that was fun.  For instance, I smashed a couple rats with a hammer.  IN CHARACTER OR IRL YOU DECIDE!  Then....iunno did stuff.  Did I go to stickers?  Maybe.  Okay.

MONDAY LAST: Uhh...yeah I got back my math test and was like "Wtf...I did so bad".  But I dont actually know exactly how bad I did because my professor (my MATH professor) cannot write numbers.  He just squiggles and expects me to know what's happening in class.  Anyway.  Oh yeah so this guy.  Has slept with three of his students.  He has also taught someone who became a professor.  THAT PROFESSOR IS RETIRING.  JOEBOB IS NOT.  He got his Ph D the year that the guy who wrote our textbook and has now retired was a FRESHMAN.  JOEBOB IS AN OLD MATH WIZARD.  Whatever.  Alsooooooooooooooooooooo boredom.  Alsooooooooooo OH GOD OUR NEW BIO PROFESSOR DON'T EVEN GET ME STARTED.  Just understand that I have homework that I hvae to turn in for lecture.  Example question: IS SODIUM CONCENTRATION HIGHER ON THE INSIDE OR OUTSIDE OF THE FUCKING NEURON?!?!?! (that's a word for word quote).  Ugh.  Also just remembered in conference this day my professor and the rest of the class and I talked made a great number of masturbation jokes.  Which I enjoyed.  Which reminds me Nicole, YOUR SCHOOL SOUNDS LIKE THE THING I DO WHEN I TOUCH MY WIENER HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

TUESDAY LAST: I was all "Welp, tomorrow I have class all day and I have a lab, problem set, and lab prep that I haven't done yet.  I should do all of those things before I go to bed".  Okay so I sorta did my problem set and got an email "Rich, your lab starts an hour later than normal".  My brain, for whatever reason, read this as "DONT DO ANY WORK WEEEEEEEEE!"  Then...oh god why.  Also I got my bio test back and it was like "RICH, YOU GOT A D HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH" but it didn't look right so I talked to my professor about it (Steve Black <3) and he was all "Yeah, you deserved a 94%, the highest grade in the class".  Then I got an email later saying "Actually, 86.  But still good!".  So whatever.

YESTERDAY: Woke up at 9.  Had to do a two week lab report in 5 hours, with an hour of that unskippable class, and literally all of the rest constant classes that I should be going to.  Unfortunately, I had to skip all them classes except the one, and I finished with literally 10 minutes left.  So thank the lord bajeebus.  Then I got to the lab (IN OUR REACTOR HADJN) and we did that.  Soo yeah then I came back and dicked around.

TODAY:  Woke up at 8:50, got to class at 9:10, but my new bio professor MOVED THE BOX SO I COULDNT TURN IN MY HOMEWORK so I was like FUCKIT and had breakfast instead.  Then it turns out the homework was due at the end of class, and I'm a retard.  Oh well.  Then I had chem conference (yawno) aaaand then actually did my hum reading.  So I'm a badass.  Anyhow, have a good week folks!

<7 (that's right, LESS THAN 7)

P.S. I just forgot, I get to go cross country skiing this weekend cause an extra trip got added! YIPPIE SKIPPY!

1 comment:

  1. Sorry you were sick.

    I can't help but notice how many inanimate objects seems to have loud voices at Reed.

    I love this line: "I was like FUCKIT and had breakfast instead." I love it because that's what I do every time I'm about to get either lunch or dinner.

    ReplyDelete