Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Busy Busy Busy

I'll see you guys next week, I'm really busy and don't have time for a proper post.

So I don't leave you with absolutely nothing, I'll tell you I went shopping in SF on Saturday.  Twas a lot of fun.  I went with Barbara and she was extremely helpful because she, unlike me, knows where to shop and what to shop for.  Having someone like that who is fashion savvy is very helpful to those who are in need of help i.e. me.  I spent over $200 which was quite traumatic, but I got a lot of great clothes so yay there.  Three pairs of pants, two sweaters, and a t-shirt to be exact.  I'm trying to make the transition into a more mature look.

Well I'll talk to you guys later.  Can't wait to be back in Newport in a little more than a week.

Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment