Thursday, November 29, 2012

WAIT UPDATE ON THE MOST HILARIOUS THING EVER DEREK PLEASE LOOK (and others too)

So I was looking up our website on Google and some other website had linked to Derek's Post "At Least I Still Have My Personality" and I was like "Hmmm, are people publicizing our blog? That's so cool" and then, you know, I felt resentment about the fact that it's not my post being highlighted.

BUT THEN I clicked on the link and GUESS WHAT TYPE OF WEBSITE WAS PUBLICIZING DEREK-THE-EXTREME-ATHEIST'S POST?

*Ahem*

It's called "Kid's Belief" and its About Us is (Italics and Bolding are mine):


"We hope to share news, views, information, and more about the latest in Kids Ministry We produce original content as well as AGGREGATE great content related to Kids Ministry.  We draw content from across the web, from twitter to youtube, from google to yahoo, and then sort that content, placing the best, most relevant content on the front of our site.
We provide links, with summaries, to articles from great sites across the web that are related to Bible stories for kids."
Well, anyways, I thought I should share. DEREK SPREAD THE GOSPEL OF JESUS. IT IS YOUR CALLING.

2 comments:

  1. http://kidsbelief.com/2012/10/at-least-i-still-have-my-personality/

    I guess I'm flattered.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're the cool kids of the internet.

    ReplyDelete