Friday, November 23, 2012

Food, Glorious Food

I really don't like typing on the phone, so this will be brief. I'm currently at a friend's house in Sudbury, Massachusetts, where I am spending my Turkey Day break. I'll tell you a couple things so this post isn't completely meaningless:
I watched the first HP movie with some friends a few nights ago. If you get the chance, watch the Gringotts scene again and see if you notice something that makes absolutely no sense.
I ran in a local 5k today. Well, jogged it. 18:49. It's the off-season, yep.
Thanksgiving was awesome. I do love me some good food.

Next week: A more complete synopsis of my break, plus a play-by-play of last weekend's ~35 hour road trip to Indiana and back.

3 comments:

  1. jogged 18:49? really derek. really.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed three 6:03 miles in a row is not jogging. Puts me 20:38 PR to shame. Rude.

    Would you be interested in doing a 5k in December? I'm going to do the --oh wait no I'm not. I WAS going to do the Santa Run but I just saw it's the day I get back, before I get back.

    I will be looking into that Gringotts bit. Hopefully I catch the mistake.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet it's a wild goose chase and there is nothing wrong with the Gringotts scene.
    IT'S A TRAP.

    ReplyDelete