Thursday, February 9, 2012

THAT'S LIFE

I fucking love Frank Sinatra.  LET'S GO!

Okay so do I want to do a whole two weeks worth of stuff?  Probably not.  Let's hit the highlights.

Two Saturdays ago I went to a restaurant called Stickers.  Don't know if I've mentioned this before, but it's a place where you can get a ton of cheap delicious food.  So we did.  As in 60 pot stickers, pad thai, and a couple meat dishes.  It was beautiful.  Then we got froyo, which was amazingly good, and instead of taking the bus back we walked.  We stopped in a park and I got to go on a swing and a playground and one of those horizontal wheel thingies that spins really fast.  So that was a really fun night.

Then on Sunday I went cross country skiing.  That was amazingly fun and awesome.  Like...the first winter sport I've ever actually enjoyed.  So yeah.

I literally remember nothing from that Sunday to this past Friday except working out with various permutations of Liz, Autumn, and Varchas.  So that stuff happened.  I also played a lot of Fallout New Vegas, which is fun.

All I remember about Friday is that I ate a whole pizza by myself.  That was simultaneously an excellent and horrible decision.  Mostly horrible.  So horrible.

Then, this Saturday, I just chilled out and played video games pretty much all day.  Went to commons for dinner (Nothing but salad.  Must counteract pizza) and it was Stephen's birthday.  So we celebrated that, and I got to play with my new lens taking some pretty awful pictures.  And cake =D.  Then we started to discuss the fact that according to some people at Reed men can get pregnant.  And that some trans women (men who have undergone hormone therapy etc. to change everything about themselves but their physical genitalia and, obviously, their chromosomes) do not have penises, they just have large clits.  And...I can't talk about this anymore.  Ever.  Sometimes, Reed.  Sometimes.

<3

Gosh you're a pretty mountain.  The lens is a big fogged--the air was crystal clear.
Sunday was another XCS day.  I.  love.  this.  sport.  You guys it's so fun.  BUT SO HARD oh god I was dying at the end.  I took some pictures of Mt. Hood with my phone 'cause the view was so awesome.  Then when I got home it was the Superbowl, so I ate more pizza and drank a root beer and that was fun.

Okay so Monday...was Monday.  I was tired, and had to do a bunch of work.  Kinda the same thing for this whole week.  So yeah.  Cheers, folks.



2 comments:

  1. We need to go cross country skiing some time. I don't know when or where, but it's going to happen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm totally down. Let me know where and when.

    ReplyDelete