Thursday, October 25, 2012

Its not my day...

But I couldn't control myself.
I know I had a lackluster Tuesday, and I'm not amending that by saying I have time to blog now, but I just had the greatest experience that I couldn't resist talking about it. And isn't that what our blog is all about? Relating the spontaneous happenings of our lives? No you say? Darn, guess I joined the wrong group of writers.
Well, I'm currently writing this as I wait for Curtis to finish his steel bridge meeting because we're cute like that and wait for each other. There are many other instances of us being cute such as when we cuddled this weekend on his bed and watched No Strings Attached. Yes, that actually happened. But what I wanted to tell you all was that I just had the most amazing conversation with my GSI. He spent one hour over office hours conversing about life and stuff. And then we started talking about Name of the Wind. Yeah that's right. I know you all have fancy TA's that are awesome, but because it's Berkeley finding a GSI that's awesome is hard to come by. But yeah he's super awesome and would definitely he a shoe in to our friend group back home. That's basically it. I wanted to rub in your face how awesome my GSI is without actually giving you the full picture of how awesome he really is because (cliche blast shield up now) YOU WEREN'T THERE SO YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND. But yeah this post is redundant now and I should probably respond more to Curtis instead of just saying "Yeah" to everything he says.  Guess I can't stop missing you guys and trying to talk to you.
Also, someone crossed out the amazing grout sayings in the bathroom I talked about last year. (Gems such as: the grout wall of china, the grout gatsby, grout expectations) I know, boo him right? Well someone responded with "mr black line guy doesn't have grout game." Made me chuckle.
K see you next week. Probably not actually. Whatever. Bye.
Jason

1 comment:

  1. That's awesome. Anyone who likes NotW is a friend of mine. INCLUDING Mr. Hiles.
    But one correction. I don't have fancy TAs who are awesome. BECAUSE MY CLASSES ARE SO SMALL THAT I DON'T NEED THEM. IT'S JUST ME, THE PROFESSOR, AND A COUPLE OF OTHER GEEZERS TAKING THE CLASS WITH ME. BOOM. WHAT. YEAH. TAKE IT. MM HMM.
    Good night.

    ReplyDelete