Tuesday, October 23, 2012

The sky, like a bashful youth kissed for the first time, blushed with a peach-pink light.

Right now it's 11:05 PM and I don't think I can write a satisfying post in the time before Tuesday ends and Wednesday takes over so I'm not going to.  Maybe I'll update it tomorrow when I have free time, who knows.  I've been really busy these past few weeks so maybe not.  I know I sound like a broken record, but if you were here in Berkeley you would know that I am quite stressed out with all the stuff I have to do. Until Thanksgiving I'll be in a perpetual state of work so I might not have any good posts if any at all. I realize how disappointing this might be to all of you, but I need to take care of my life before I worry about documenting it.  A baby cared for that no one knows about is better than a dead baby with a birth certificate.  That is precisely the analogy I thought about, and if that doesn't reveal my sanity level right now, I don't know what will.  For the few... wait will I even see any of you at Thanksgiving?  You guys are so lame, why must you be so awesome that I miss you so.  Hope you're enjoying life.

Jason

5 comments:

  1. You'll see me! <3 Feel better, ya dead baby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I won't be home for Thanksgiving, but I will be home in mid December. My last final is the 15th so I'll be home soon after that. When do you get out? It would be awesome to visit during finals, the least stressful time of the year. OMG ROAD TRIP WE SHOULD ALL COME PICK YOU UP FROM SCHOOL PARTYYYYYY WOOOOOOOO. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I end on Dec 14th, and unfortunately I've already booked my flight the following morning to Newport. But I wish I had the foresight for that because that would undoubtedly be fun. Maybe road trip take two... haha just kidding.




    But maybe not...?

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's okay I end after that anyway. I'm sure we'll make it happen sometime. Hopefully with fewer mailbox casualties.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Spoiling the first line of Bart 4, how dare you?

    ReplyDelete