Friday, November 18, 2011

Home Soon

             This week I had a wake-up call.  It was as powerful and over-caffeinated as the last drops of my Sweet & Spicy tea when I let it steep for too long.  It was because of this scholarship essay I wrote, I guess: this blog really matters to me, and you guys really matter to me.  I should put more effort into my blog posts.  We should see each other over Thanksgiving break.  Now onto our regularly-scheduled programming.

In twenty-four hours I will be home!  I cannot wait.  I’m like falling asleep here . . . ahh, this was a mistake.  I should have written this earlier.


Achievements this week:
  • I finished my hat.  It is a cute hat.  I am giving it to Devin tomorrow but I wore it today.
  • I finished a paper about “My Last Duchess” by Robert Browning.  We read about it in Topping, remember?  The paper was kind of okay.  It’ll probably get an A.
  • I finished “Born Confused”, a non-school related book that is really cute.  I need to get back to literature-literature.
  • I don’t know, that’s it.
This week I picked asofterworld comics for each of us.  I bet you'll be able to guess whose is who!  Below them is the caption that can be found on the blog when you scroll over the picture, because unfortunately it doesn't transfer when you copy-paste it. Guess before you cheat! Then just highlight the text below for the caption and who I assigned it to.



"I hope they don't read my blog." -Nicole




"let's make some sausage." -Me



"I brought it from home!" -Jason


"evil has its pleasures too" -Rich


"or just the life I thought would make my teachers happy." -Derek

That's it for this week but I'll have a great one next Friday.

Love you guys,

-Rachael


3 comments: