Thursday, November 10, 2011

SKYRIMSKYRIMSKYRIMSKYRIM

OH GOD YOU GUYS SKYRIM COMES OUT TOMORROW I'M SO FUCKING EXCITED LET'S GO.  Also, I'm on time.  So fuck all y'all.



JULIA I AM DESIROUS OF
COFFEE!
SUNDAY LAST: Okay what'd I do on Sunday...I think I just...oh wait no Ted and I went to Trader Joes on our bikes and I'm super fat but that's old news.  Anyhow.  Then we bought intercoms cause there's like...two major common rooms in our collective nerd dorm system, and now we've connected them.  So that all I have to do is push a button and say "HEY WHAT'S HAPPENING IN THE DANGER ROOM" and they're like "NOTHING" or "SOMETHING".  So that's cool.  Then late at night we played D&D.  It was fun.  I blew stuff up.  =D

MONDAY LAST: Oooooooookay on Monday...I just went to class and then worked my little ass off.  On my chemistry problem set. WEOIFHAPWOEIF.  And I had some of that delicious tea my parents bought me.  HOLY NUMS it's good.  OH MY GOD ALSO I THINK AT SOME POINT ON MONDAY I MIGHT HAVE SAID IRREGARDLESS BUT NOW I DON'T REMEMBER BUT I HAVE THIS INKLING THAT I DID AND I'M REALLY SCARED I'M BECOMING DUMBER.  Anyway.

This guy's an asshole.
TUESDAY LAST: So yeah the other day wait why am I saying the other day it was obviously Tuesday I just yelled that whatever the other day GODDAMN IT NOW WHAT WAS I GOING TO SAY I FORGET NOW.  FUCK.  IT WAS A GOOD STORY.  Okay anyway, another one.  So I walked in on my roommate having sex with his girlfriend and I was like "OH GOD SORRY" and then I ran.  Like ran like a motherfucker.  Like Derek status.  Anyway, then later I developed a system for him to tell me if he's having a good night or not.  He draws a penis on the cyberman cutout's crotch.  Let me explain.  We have these cutouts on our door that are made of laminate.  Kevin's is a cyberman.  If his girlfriend is over, he takes one of my dry-erase markers and draws a penis on it.  =D I'M SO GODDAMN FUNNY.  WHAT WAS MY OTHER STORY THAT'S SO FUCKING ANNOYING.  Whatever.  I give up.  NO I DON'T WHAT WAS IT. BRAIN SWEET WOUNDED JESUS IF YOU GIVE ME THIS INFORMATION I WILL TEACH YOU EXCITING NEW THINGS.  OR READ WISE MAN'S FEAR SOME MORE, YOU LIKE THAT DON'T YOU?!  PLEASE I'M TRYING EVERYTHING REMEMBER THAT ONE TIME WHEN I GOT US INTO REED SO YOU COULD GROW BIG AND TALL?  I'M CALLING IN A FAVOR BRAIN!  Oh well whatever I hate my brain.  I'm gonna get a lobotomy then, as revenge.

YESTERDAY: I had class like LITERALLY ALL DAY.  Then I did this lab where I essentially sat and watched oil.  For.  Ever.  I just watched it there.  Sitting.  In an erlenmyer flask.  FOR.  A.  WHOLE.  FUCKING.  HOUR.  Then that was over and we did some stuff, and then I went to Midnight rehearsal.  So that was fun.  Playing the Doctor is fun.  Okay yay.

TODAY: I AM SO FUCKING READY FOR SKYRIM.  AHJAKSJDHFALKSDJF.  Also I have a paper to write.  But whatever.  SKYRIM.

HOLYSHITBALLSAKSDHFAPIWEUFNAOSDIJFHASDKLFNASDKLJFNASDLFKJANDFLIAJSDNFASI;DJFN
-Rich

P.S. I'm like 80% done with Wise Man's Fear.  I haven't been able to read much of it lately cause I was pretty swamped this week, but my plan is to finish it this weekend.  <3

5 comments:

  1. I hope you remember your story. Channel your inner Kvothe, Rich. He remembers every little detail, and you just forgot the whole thing. OR DOES HE? How do we know he's not making some of it up? WE DON'T!
    So glad you got into that. Now we just need Jason and Rachael. Just kidding, we just need you and me and that's it.

    Also, please don't get mad at me when I say what I'm about to say which is this: I had never heard of Skyrim. But I'm sure it's cool. Just as I type this, I'm realizing that I haven't played a video game since August. Only one solution: play enough over Thanksgiving to more than compensate for all the time I've missed. Babushka time, baby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy fuck. We should have a Dead Space 2 party at my house. And Skyrim is the sequel to Sblivion, part of the Elder Scrolls series. It's like...fantasy RPG. Gonna be really, really cool.

    But yeah. I got my dad hooked too. He finished both books in eight days. THEY'RE JUST SO GOOD. I CANNOT WAIT TO DISCUSS WITH YOU.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Something I'd never heard of...and I've seen two references to it today. Before I read this blog. The omens...

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsqiSknjHK8

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy meow-meow-pants that guy makes hilarious videos. He made one when the trailer was released too. And the rest range from "Oh, I get it, haha." to "OH GOD WHY IS THAT IN MY EYEBALLS?!"

    http://www.youtube.com/user/HarryPartridge#p/u/7/c9eGtyqz4gY
    http://www.youtube.com/user/HarryPartridge#p/u/21/iEq_Fz3bBO8

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had a few comments to post but then I read Rich's comment and all I can think is:

    meow-meow pants?
    What? Just . . . what?

    ReplyDelete