Thursday, December 1, 2011

Rich is Early--Must be the End of Days

OH WOW HOW DID THIS HAPPEN?!?!  Well okay I'm super stressed and pressed for time so let's DO THIS!

FRIDAY LAST: Ben had stayed the night on Thanksgiving so we woke up, played minecraft, then had popovers and pie for breakfast.  We played a bit more minecraft, then headed over to Matt Funsten's house cause he was hosting a D and D campaign.  That was interesting (read weird and pointless).  Okay then we went to the theatre (with Martin's permission) and hung out with all of the old drama department and $120 worth of Gina's pizza.  So that was really fun and yummy.  Then I went home and slept.

SATURDAY LAST: Uhh...oh yeah I went to my sister's basketball game.  She made a couple baskets etc. and they won.  WOOOO!  Then I went home and helped prepare for an open house party we were having.  That was boring cause I knew nobody and I'm in this awkward state where all adults will talk to me about is school, and kids think I'm now too adult-y to hang out with.  SO MUCH FUN.  Anyway after that...I went to bed.  WHAT AN EXCITING WEEKEND RICHARD!!

SUNDAY LAST:  My flight left at 10:00.  Got on there no problem, flew no problem.  When I landed I had a couple hours till I had a date, so I did homework.  WHICH BY THE WAY I HAD SO MUCH THIS WEEK SWEET JESUS I HATE IT.  Okay so that went well, then the date went well, then I went to bed.

MONDAY LAST:  Jill (the girl I'm kinda dating I think/hope) got really sick, and we haven't really talked much since.  Which would normally be fine.  EXCEPT FOR THE FACT THAT WE WERE TEXTING NON-STOP OVER THANKSGIVING BREAK AND THEN LITERALLY HOURS AFTER OUR FIRST DATE SHE GOES MIA.  So that's fun.  Anyway, I just had class and worked a shitton on Monday.  I had an appointment with my theatre professor to go over a monologue, but she forgot about me so I "had" (read: got) to reschedule to Tuesday.  Then I went to bed.

TUESDAY LAST: Soooooooooooo tuesday...I dunno I guess I just did class and stuff.  I can't really remember anything.  And then I got home and had half an hour till my appointment for the monologue, and someone was like RICH HELP ME WITH CHEMISTRY I DON'T GET IT so I did.  Then I looked at my clock.  LOL I'M AN HOUR LATE.  I run over to the theatre (literally run, I know) and Kathleen's not there, so I email her.  She's like "That's cool, I missed my appointment, you missed yours.  We're even.  See you tomorrow at noon."  Then I hung out.  THEN I WENT TO BED WHAT A SURPRISE.

YESTERDAY: Okay so class, then more class, then monologue thing, then more class.  This week is so stressful akdjfhasdljfands.  Okay then.

TODAY: Nothing has happened yet but let me tell you what will.  I'm going to spend all day in my room doing homework and studying for the three tests I have coming up.  SO LONG.

P.S.  I LITERALLY HAVE NOT BEEN THIS STRESSED SINCE I LEFT HIGH SCHOOL AOUIDHFAOLEJFNASDLJKFNADSOFLIJU have a good week everyone.

8 comments:

  1. Haha. Maybe Jill read your blog posts and that's why you haven't heard from her.

    AAAH, JUST KIDDING. IT'S TRUE LOVE. DON'T HURT ME!
    But seriously, she's probably just stressed as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, but she's WAY too cute for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aka congratulations good snag. But seriously. SHE'S SO CUTE. Yeah, I looked her up on facebook. I'm comfortable with that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Who...how do you know who she is? I literally couldn't find her for several days. I feel inadequate now. But I agree.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I figured you were friends with her? You are clearly no expert in facebook stalking. Here's the magic at work: "Richard Posert's Profile -> Friends -> search: Jill -> Two results, Gillian Lau (no), Jillian Evans (safe to guess yes)"

    I'm smarter than you give me credit for. Or you are less smart than you give you credit for. =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Also maybe time to change your google prof pic?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahh, you're magic is what you're saying. I should change the one of me at Rally to Restore Sanity?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohh nevermind. My blogger one is different from my google one. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete