Thursday, December 15, 2011

Making a lame post because all the good ones Argon.

I'm sitting in the common room making chemistry puns right now, hence the title.  This post won't actually be lame.
HOKAY.  SO.  HERE'S THE EARTH.

 FRIDAY LAST: pfffffffffffffff what'd I do last Friday...oh god WHY DOES THIS ALWAYS HAPPEN I SHOULD WRITE ALL OF THE TOTALLY AWESOME THINGS THAT HAPPEN TO ME DOWN.  Okay let's...see...oh yeah so on Friday I just like studied...I think...goddamn it I have no idea.  Whatever.  OH NOW I REMEMBER okay so yeah on Friday I got my bio test back.  And I got a 69 percent on it.  WHAT THE FUCK WHAT THE FUCK WHAT THE FUCK WHAT THE FUCK.  Okay then I get an email which essentially said "We forgot to count one of the questions which is worth 15%".  Long story short a couple of days later I get my test back for the second time and I got an 84.  Still not what I'd like, but much, much better.

SATURDAY LAST: Okay so then on Saturday I woke up nice and late, then studied biology for quite a while with some friends.  My memory.  Needs to improve.

SUNDAY LAST:  Woke up at like noon, spent several hours with my hum conference studying for our final.  Then when I got home, we did secret santa!  We all exchanged gifts, etc.  I gave a friend two sci-fi books that Cole said were good, and I got a commander deck for Magic.  So that's cool.  Then I spent quite a while with Liz just studying for the Bio final.  Wrote on whiteboards, etc.  One of my bacteria had a smily face.  But then a virus invaded it.  So it was sad.  Then dead.  BUT ANYWAY after that I went to bed cause I had an exam in the morning.

MONDAY LAST: Okay so first I wake up at 8 o'clock (HOLY MEOW MEOW PANTS SO GODDAMN EARLY) and have breakfast for the first weekday in like a month.  Then I take the bio final.  EASSSYYYYYY (for the most part).  Then my brain says "I don't have a final till tomorrow.  I'm not entirely ready for it, so I'll play Skyrim till noon to de-bio and then work on that."  I then proceed to play skyrim till GODDAMN 10 O'CLOCK AT NIGHT.  Fine.  FINE.  WHATEVER BRAIN.  I'LL SHOW YOU.  YOU ONLY GET 5 HOURS OF SLEEP TONIGHT.  Okay then I studied and went to bed.

TUESDAY LAST: Oh man okay so I woke up, got breakfast, came back to the dorm, and played a game of Blokus (so fun) and the Hum final was released.  4 hours for 10 quote identifications and 2 essays.  When I first saw the quotes I was like OH GOD I DON'T KNOW ANY OF THESE.  I got to number six, saw that it was Xenophanes, and instantly recognized the rest.  WOOOOOOOOOO!  Then I finished the essays with just enough time, ran them over to Vollum, and celebrated with Skyrim!  Wooooo!  Then I went downtown to this amazing mexican restaurant, then froyo, then I was happy.

YESTERDAY: So today I only had my chem exam, so yesterday I didn't really have to study.  I woke up at like noon, played Skyrim for an hour or so.  I have no officially become too good at this game.  My alchemy is so high level that I buy ingredients, make potions that are worth 2500 gold apiece, and destroy the economy.  My speech is so high that I can convince guards to just ignore me committing crimes.  My enchanting is high enough that I have a suit of glass armor that makes my destruction spells completely free to cast and increases my carrying capacity by 150 and fortifies my health up to 450.  So yeah.  I kill dragons in about 10 seconds now.  Buuuut anyway, then I hung out in the common room for several hours reading East of Eden and other things.  Then I had to go to this DUMBASS, STUPID FACE, TWO HOUR LONG MEETING about shoestring.  It was two people just being so fucking petty.  And I had to be the CALM ONE.  THE GODDAMN CALM ONE.  Okay whatever.  So then...yeah.  I came home, read for a while, and went to bed.

TODAY: Chem final, easy.  It was straightforward except for this one question where I had to figure out what the lewis structure and charge polyatomic ion for (GaSb3) is.  It's dumb.  And it has to be in the same molecular shape as [CO3]2-.  It's dumb.  Okay I'll see all y'all in a bit.

-Rich

5 comments:

  1. I googled "lewis structure and charge polyatomic ion for (GaSb3)" to cheat and be like "oh I just figured that out" which you wouldn't have believed anyway but would've been funny. Our blog was the first google result! Then google laughed at me and said "if only you had AdSense!" Just kidding about the last part, but the part about our blog being the first result is true.

    Sounds like you've beaten Skyrim. I wish life had leveling up, too. Then I would be more motivated to do things besides watch Netflix instant and such.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously^ About the Skyrim part. That's insane.....

    I was thinking when we sit in a dark room and play Skyrim together (anybody would be jealous of our social lives) we should both make new characters and see who can get the "best" first. Best being described by some arbitrary characteristics we determine beforehand.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "8 o'clock (HOLY MEOW MEOW PANTS SO GODDAMN EARLY)"
    Envy. Because of the 6:45 practices we have.

    "Then I went downtown to this amazing mexican restaurant"
    Envy. For more obvious reasons.

    Can't wait for you two to play Skyrim in a dark room while I cuddle.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We're gonna cuddle so hardcore you have no idea Derek. You'll have more to fear than a babushka that night.

    ReplyDelete