Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Where is Poppy when you need her?

So this week's post is going to be super short due to two reasons. One, I am extremely sick. I have been sick for about two weeks now, but it has recently gotten much worse (i.e. coughing up phlegm and having my voice sound like nails on a chalkboard). Thus, I feel shitty and am not in the mood to write an extremely elaborate post. Sorry guys. Second, I have my first midterm tomorrow on Chem 4A. This class has proved rather challenging in the past two weeks (eww quantum mechanics) and thus I need as much time as possible to study for it.

The lesson I will take away from this past miserable week is that college life is not conducive to an ill person. You can't simply call out of class like you did in highschool, because if you do you're basically fucked. And thus all of your time is still spent doing college activities; not resting, which is what I should be doing. So yeah that's basically it, I'm going to go to a chem review session right after I post this, and then should be up all night studying. Yeah FML.

Love you all and I'm sorry this post was so short, I'll try harder for next week.

Jason

P.S Here's something you might enjoy found in one of our classrooms.


2 comments:

  1. Feel better, buddy.
    And ace that test!
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the title of this post. Combined with the picture, it more than makes up for the brevity.
    Get well soon!

    ReplyDelete