Wednesday, October 26, 2011

A few words.

Hello all,

I really do not have time to write a post today. Not even this week. So this will be the substitution for the moment. I have so much going on right now. To show you my work load and to help myself get organized, I will now write out all the things I must do.

I have an uber-scary, long, and confusing lab report to write up that is due this Friday.
I have another lab report that is due Tuesday.
I also have a Chemistry essay that is due Monday.
I have two LARGE packets of articles to read for Chemistry that was given to me today, must be read by tomorrow, and will probably have a quiz accompanied with it.
I have a research paper in progress for my FYS that, although Miss Topping has prepared us for, is freaking me out a bit because I have no time for it.
I have reading for my FYS as well.
I have debate today from 4-6 which I cannot skip because I'm going to a tournament over the weekend.
I was GOING to go to an extra credit thing for Enviro from 6-8, but now I CANNOT.
On Thursday I also have debate I cannot skip, and I have to meet with my Lab group to talk about the Lab.
For my Environment and Society class I have three large packets to read by tomorrow. Which I cannot skip reading because we talk about them extensively in class.
For Chinese, by tomorrow I have to memorize an entire paragraph of Chinese that was just given to us today, as well as impress the man coming in to listen to us speak tomorrow. He gives out Chinese internships.
I also have 7 pages of Chinese workbook to do as well , which is due Monday. This would be fine if I WASN'T GOING TO BROWN FOR THE WEEKEND FOR A DEBATE TOURNAMENT. So that means I have literally no time Friday or Saturday to do my work.
Also, on Sunday, besides having to work on my essay, workbook and readings, I must also meet with my Lab group to work on a different lab.
So yeah, I cannot write a post for a bit other than this.

Love you all.

11 comments:

  1. WHY DIDN'T YOUR POST HAVE CUTE PICTURES LIKE JASON'S?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!??!alsogoodluck?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!??!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what's that? You say that's called college? Oh yeah, I forgot the other four of us didn't have that, my bad.






    ...<3 you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay I don't like the sass. I appreciate how much you have to do, and Jason's theory of sass is being broken; this was not sass in response to sass. Under the UN Charter, that's aggression, Jason, not response to aggression. You're breaking international law. That said, we are all in college. However, because we all knew each other when life was easier, I think it's fair to bitch and moan every once in a while.

    At least Nicole was ON TIME (I use caps to refer to our caps-prone friend so I don't have to mention I'm talking about RICH POSERT). I support you, sweetheart, and debate out your stress and bring stuff along for the ride to Brown. Also, too bad Emma doesn't go there anymore (yes, I'm on a first name basis with Ms. Watson). If she was you would've had to get her to sign your butt or whatever kids these days do.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't mean to sound like I have more work to do than any of you. I'm just saying I cannot deal with writing a good post because I'm super stressed. I'm also not as smart as you guys, so it takes me longer to do things. Alright, bye. Back to my Chem Lab.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My comment was not intended for me to sound like a buttface, I am sorry it came across like that. My sass took control and made me do it! I'm sorry about my comment, good luck with your studys.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're forgiven, Jason. It wasn't that mean.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Okay, also, in my defense...nevermind, I just post late sometimes. BUT ALSO, EVERYONE BE FRIENDS.

    ReplyDelete
  8. New Rule: Nicole must stop pulling the "I'm also not as smart as you guys" card. It's simply not true.

    But I completely agree with Rachael in that we're all entitled to complain and generate lackluster posts from time to time, and as such I think Nicole is completely justified in not writing us a novel. Just as long as she doesn't blame it on her own supposed sub-par intelligence. (This reminded me of a completely unrelated thing: isn't sub-par actually good? I mean, in golf, don't you want to be sub-par? Okay, I'm done being annoying. For today.)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Okay so Derek totally took that golf thing from me I used to say that all the time. But I actually realized that, yes, while sub-par is good in golf, the definition of par within and outside of the golf word means "what you're aiming for". While in golf, less than par is good, outside of golf, below "what you're aiming for" is not good. Thus, sub-par is bad.

    And I agree, Nicole is definitely smarter, more attractive, and a better singer than the rest of us.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yeah, she is. But my boobs are bigger.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wrong gender to be bragging about that!

    ReplyDelete