Thursday, October 20, 2011

I won't yell during this post.

JUST KIDDING!

This is Stake Town.
FRIDAY LAST: Yes I know that last week I posted on Friday, but stuff happened after that.  WOW!  Okay so Ted's flight left at 7 AM so he and I and his (girlfriend/lady friend/what-is-your-relationship-at-this-point-I'm-gonna-call-you-boyfriend-and-girlfriend-cause-fuck-you-that's-why) were like LET'S STAY UP ALL NIGHT LONG =D.  First we got together our record-breaking group for thai food (fifteen people at one table).  SO GOOD.  Then we got back and watched a movie in the Danger Room (the common room of the building that's associated with us, but not actually us).  It was called Stake Town.  Imagine The Road gets Zombietown really, really drunk and they Zombietown gets pregnant.  The kid was a mistake but they're pro-life so they decide to keep it.  That child grows up well enough, but in a house that was created by happenstance and so isn't full of the love that children need to grow into normal, functioning adults.  The kid still turns out well enough to make it in the world, but he's almost always sad and that makes those around him sad.  That kid would be Stake Town.  It was actually pretty good though.  But WOWSAD.  Anyhow, that movie ended at like 11:50 so by the time I got back to my dorm

SATURDAY LAST: there were some people waiting for me, i.e. Liana, cause Ted and Helene were somewhere.  When they got back Liana put on The Fall, which is like...a super weird but awesome movie.  I watched SO MANY MOVIES HOLY CRAP.  Okay so--wait did I just write crap?  I don't say that.  Am I censoring myself?!  OH GOD WHY?!  MY PRECIOUS POTTY MOUTH.  THAT'S HOW I IDENTIFY MYSELF.  Anyway, it was a good movie.  After it was over (2-ish) Ted and I were like IGOTTAPEEI'VEBEENWATCHINGMOVIESFORLIKETHELASTFIVEHOURS.  So we did.  Then, as we were returning, I saw a hickey on Ted's neck.  I was like "LOL HICKEY"  Then he moved his collar.  There were like three normal hickies and then these weird like line things.  Like huge, purple, LINES.  ON HIS NECK.  I was like "WHAT THE FUCK?" and he said "I HAVE NO IDEA".  Then we high-fived.  Then we went back.
The only way I could hope to have a son
this attractive would be through Derek.
Liana convinced us to watch Buffy the Vampire Slayer for like 2 hours.  It was meh.  Like if me and Derek had a kid.  JUST KIDDING THAT KID WOULD BE GODDAMN FIREFLY OR DOCTOR WHO OR SOMETHING.  Anyway, after Ted left I was like "I'm gonna get a few hours sleep" and went to my room.  Helene and I were on the same flight, so we had to be there at like 9:45, so I was like "Okay we'll leave here at 9:15, so breakfast at 8:45, so pack at 8:15, so shower at 8:00, so wake up at 7:50".  I set my alarm.
     BUT I SET IT FOR SUNDAY.  So Helene comes knocking on my door at NINE O'CLOCK.  I'm naked and not packed and just woke up.  She's like TAXI'LL BE HERE IN 15 SORRY I COULDN'T MAKE IT TO BREAKFAST" (she wasn't yelling I just added that cause my brain was in all caps at the moment).  By the time the taxi got there, I was showered, packed, and we were waiting for it.  THAT'S RIGHT.  I WENT FROM NAKED AND ASLEEP TO SHOWERED, PACKED, AND AT THE PICK-UP ZONE IN 15 MINUTES.  Anyway.  We get to our flight etc. just fine, flew back next to a guy who lives in Newport.  He was pretty cool.  The whole time one of the flight attendants was pretending he was Mickey Mouse.  So that was fucking weird.  Like really, really unnerving.  But anyway.  I got back and my family was like "WOW RICH I FORGOT WE HAD A SON!"  So anyway, I drove home (that felt WEIRD).  And...yeah...went to cha.  Cause yum.

SUNDAY LAST: I didn't really do alllllll that much on Sunday.  I woke up late, did a little bit of work, hung out with Kaylyn and Carlie.  Umm...I literally remember nothing interesting from Sunday.

There's weird stuff and contradictions in here!  Who knew?!
MONAY LAST: So on Monday Helene and I read the Bible together cause she's converted me.  Just kidding, it's for Humanities 110.  So the Bible is weird.  Abraham keeps going like "OKAY SARAH [his wife] PRETEND YOU'RE MY SISTER.  I'LL LET EVER'BODY SLEEP WITH YOU AND THEN THEY'LL GET IN TROUBLE CAUSE YOU'RE ACTUALLY MY WIFE.  EVEN THOUGH THEY DON'T KNOW THAT."  Yes that is a literal quote.  I got it right from the bible.  Also, Noah brings his wife and his three sons on the ark.  Right when they get off of the ark the Bible's all "Here's a list of Noah's sons' kids."  WAIT A MINUTE.  WHO DID THEY IMPREGNATE?!  I'll let that stew for a while.  Anyway, after we did that, I went home and had dinner with my family.  Then we played scrabble.  It was fun! I only just barely lost to my father.

TUESDAY LAST: I visited CdM.  First was Martin.  Oh my goodness do I love that man.  he was telling me all about how everyone's failing.  Then he started to tell me about...oh wait.  Okay Ms. Topping if you read the following you have to promise to keep it a secret cause it involves CdM stuff.  I don't think it's like...secret, but probably best if it's not public.  Feel free to read, but if you're not comfortable with...whatever I'm making this way too big a deal.  It's not that big a thing, honest.  (If you've never been on a forum and are confused, highlight this to read it) Okay anyway he was telling me about how he's going to retire after this year cause he's tired of getting a group of kids he loves and then having to lose them.  He said that Ben, Me, Brian, and Chanel leaving literally broke his heart and he wants to leave.  So he's gonna move to New York City and open a theatre there and invite actors who are really good but don't have opportunities to act.  So that's awesome.  Okay after I visited Martin, I dropped by Topping's room (HI) and we're gonna hang out tomorrow during 6th (HI AGAIN).  Anyhow, then I made my way to Mayberry, saluted Stevens, and...nnnnntalked to Ngo.  So that was cool.


This is the first Google Images
result for BUTT-TON.
YESTERDAY: Yesterday I took care of a bunch of business.  I taught myself a new song on the guitar, renewed my membership to KUSC, closed an old bank account, and bought some warm clothes.  Then I had dinner and sat in on a rehearsal.  I took a BUTT-TON of (read: 600) pictures, but my upload speed is so slow here that I'm gonna wait 'till I'm back at Reed to put them on the facebook.  There are some good ones in there though.  Anyhow.  I was going to do a cover of the song that I learned, but I'm not good at it enough yet to put it on the interwebs.

That's the song I learned though.  Just pretend I'm that guy.

TODAY: Today I literally haven't left my house.  I've been doing homework for SO GODDAMN LONG.  But I think I'm gonna see Paranormal activity 3 later today.  =D So excite [sic].

-RICHARD LIKES TO YELL AND THERE WASN'T QUITE ENOUGH IN THIS POST SO HE'S GONNA YELL HIS SIGNATURE

P.S. I miss you guys.  It feels so, SO weird driving around Newport when nobody's home.  And when I'm in college.  It's literally this weird combination of like...pride/nostalgia/loneliness I've ever felt.  JUST WAIT TILL YOU'RE HERE.  And I agree with Rachael, we'll all have to get Cha when we're down here.

4 comments:

  1. P.P.S. DEREK I HAVE CONVINCED MY FATHER TO READ NAME OF THE WIND.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss cha so much. There is simply no replacement for it. We will for sure get cha on Thanksgiving break. Hopefully everyone won't be too busy with family stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for more Name of the Windies!
    And I can't wait to have kids with you. But I think one of us is going to have to have a major operation. Nose goes. Guess what? I ALREADY TOUCHED MY NOSE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha. Didn't you both take AP Biology? That's not going to work unless you get a woman for fetus storage. I'd gladly give up nine months for your guy's Doctor Who baby. I'm not going to selfishly keep my fertility to myself, because it's called a uterUS, not a uterME. Yes, this whole comment was just to make that joke. No, I am not proud.

    ReplyDelete