Friday, October 14, 2011

WHAT DO YOU MEAN TWO WEEKS IN A ROW?

Rehearsal took way longer than advertised.  I would write a post now, but I type too loud and am keeping my roommate up.  Tomorrow, I swear.  Love you all.

EDIT: Okay Rachael wants me to edit this post instead of making a new one.  FINE (Disclaimer: this is the week before break for me, so I didn't really do anything this whole week.)


MONDAY LAST: Okay so Monday I just mostly did class.  WOOOOO CLASSSSS IN MY ASSSSS. Then...yeah that's about all that happened.

TUESDAY LAST: So I decided on Tuesday that I wanted to run a D&D campaign with all y'all.  So I looked into buying a button of dice so that you guys wouldn't have to buy your own, and then...yeah.  Started to read a DM book, which like...tells me some stuff on how to run the game.  But yeah.  It's gonna be fun.  I sent a facebook message, but some of you haven't responded and you should cause it'll be fun.  But anyway, no pressure.  I'll just kill you.  After that I went to Theatre class and Kathleen was like "What time do you want to meet for this entirely pointless rehearsal that we shouldn't have cause I'm dumb?"  I'm more-or-less paraphrasing there.  But yeah, so I said that night.  I then proceeded to head back to the dorm and ENTIRELY FORGOT ABOUT THE REHEARSAL I HAD TO GO TO.  SO FUCK.  I freaked out for quite a while about how she'd hate me. Then I realized I gave NO shits.  So I just hung out and talked.

WEDNESDAY LAST: I had class ALL MOTHERFUCKINGDAY on Wednesday, so I basically...did that all day.  My chem partner is awesome, have I mentioned that?  We flew through that lab.  But okay so yeah.  That's that.  Wow my week is REALLY boring.  LIKE WHY AM I TALKING STILL?

YESTERDAY: Okay so yesterday I did class all day, and then went to rehearsal.  But here's the thing--Kathleen told me rehearsal was at 7, and it started at 8.  AND WENT UNTIL ELEVEN.  Then I was talking to half the people in the show and they all said how much they love it and I didn't understand and then I realized theatre is dead, and then I realized that I hate all things, and then I talked to Autumn and we decided that we hate everyone.  And then I got back to my room but my roommate was asleep so I couldn't type and so /cry.

TODAY: OKAY SO TODAY I HAD SO FUCKING MUCH CLASS THEN A LAB THEN WOOOOOOOOO FALL BREAKKKKKJ ASDFHALKSDJFHASLDKJFHASKDJFHAOSDICJNVASDOKJFNAEOPIUFHAWEOIFUHASDPFKJANSDLKFJNASPFIGUHAERPGIUASDBFPIUASDHF

P.S.  Derek I bought The Wise Man's Fear, but I'm reading A Clash of Kings instead.  I'll probably start Wise Man's Fear next week.

2 comments:

  1. I just don't like the bad karma my posts get. Please edit this post with your blog so that I can be the last post of the week. I don't like being ignored ),:

    ReplyDelete